- Loyalty Cards*
- Appointment Cards*
- Professional Contact Cards
- Brand Labelling
- Smaller Flyers/Nightclub Free Cards
- Size : BC (8.5 x 5.5 cm or 9.1 x 6.1 cm with bleed)
- Print : Four colour process (CMYK) – Digital or Litho
- Stock : 450gsm uncoated or Silk paper
- Production time: 2-3 working days from completed design
- Delivery time : One working day (most UK areas)
- Delivery Method : Courier in most cases with 1 hour delivery window
If you would like to supply your own artwork we require:
Format – PDF or JPEG
Bleed – 3mm (if design runs to edge)
Colour – CMYK
Safe Zone – 5mm (from bleed edge)
Resolution – 300dpi
Download a template here
After completing your order you will have the opportunity to upload your artwork online via wetransfer or alternatively you can email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Can you print more than one design/name?
The prices are per design – so each set of business cards are treated individually. There is no discount for 500 biz cards split into Tom, Bob & Shelia for example.
Do you have anything thinner or thicker?
These listed products are the most popular – please get in touch if you need anything specific and we will try and accommodate as best we can where possible.
Premium 450gsm as standard
We don’t like to confuse you with too many options of thickness so lets just say that the business cards we supply have that important “flickability factor” – you know what we mean! At a more than respectable 450gsm as opposed to the usual standard of 300/350gsm elsewhere these deliver a firm feel to your prospective clients or customers. But the price reflects that you are not being charged a premium rate! You just need to choose the finish:
- Unlaminated – Our most popular finish – straight to the point with bright fantastic finish and maintains that professional image
- Matt – Another popular finish for business cards feels soft, professional and has a slightly de-saturated affect, so works best with lighter background colours.
- Gloss – Gloss Finish is ultra-shiny and adds a high silk sheen. It also helps bring out vibrant colours making colours appear rich and punchy.
- Velvet – Often described “like the outside of a peach”, velvet lamination has a soft touch feel and colours generally appear much deeper, richer and more vibrant .
Don’t have a design? No problem – add design for only £15
If you are unsure or have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch before purchase.